Friday 20 February 2009

Recording the Class

Thanks to everyone who was in class today. I have placed the audio on the Moodle site. Its not great quality but I'll work on ways of improving it. Hopefully this will assist Matt and those of you who need to be reminded of what we were discussing.

I'm pretty happy with the paragraphing and journals. Its obvious some of the class need some help but if we start now I'm sure the results will begin to come through.

Now I would just like to see some of you editing the notemesh site.... no pressure!

A reminder you have to use your SCHOOL e-mail a/c. If its the first time the password will be your network password.

You can acess your school e-mail at http://webmail.whs.school.nz

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hey, is there somewhere you would be able to put the homework up, like paragraphs and stuff? I've forgotten my password for the school network, so can't get on moodle, but the blog or anything would be good..... I'd like to also do the things, and send them in by email. I think I need a little practice and revision of what we did last year.
    Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have moved the files up to the top of the Moodle Site.

    Cheers

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete