Wednesday 8 February 2012

Goodbye.

After several years of teaching the level 3 class I am taking over the Level 2 class and introducing the new curriculum to the ourse.

Its been an interesting 5 years,with 300 odd posts(I admit many recycled from year to year) but this apparently helped almost 30,000 visitors over 5 years. The 2007 posts alone ran to 51 pages of a word document totaling 22,500 words.

I hope you continue to find these entries useful.

I will continue to reply to comments (Phoenix!) but there will be no more posts for the foreseeable future.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    Thanks for this blog. It is very useful for a beginner like I am, it helps understanding and putting in order events and major ideas, especially about missionaries.


    from a MA students in France

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete