Friday 6 June 2008

Fieldtrip and Other News

As I told todays class Mr. Harcourt has agreed to help me organise a fieldtrip to the Taranaki. At the moment everything is up in the air as we have only agreed on a rough itinerary and have a number of things still to sort out.

It will inlvolve a bus/van to Wanganui, a days trip around the coast to New Plymouth and then a drive back to Wellington. Cost may be around the $200 mark for transposrtation and accomodation and costs to visit a couple of places...

Anyway try this link:

http://www.pukeariki.com/en/resources/TeachersCentre/voicesandimages.htm

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2008

    The essay on the nz wars- what was the exact question (i managed to leave my booklet at school) and at some point could we get the plan up on the blog? Sorry to be leaving annoying messages on a Sunday night- I know I should have started much earlier. Thanks, Sophie

    ReplyDelete