Tuesday 31 July 2007

Course News

Some updates.

The Internal Assessments are due together on August 6 (Line 1) and August 7 (Line 3).

If you have any issues about the assignments you need to see me ASAP. Several people have given me their research to check. I've been pleased to see how well they have done.

The Level 3 History (NZ option) Day at Victoria University is August 17th 9.30-12.30. I will give you more details as they arrive.

The Moodle Course is here. I'll try to work to get more resources online for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr Hollis,
    Its fran, by the way.
    Just after our conversation today I talked to Kiri about taking history next year. She just wanting to know who the teachers are for 5th form hisory???

    If you get back to me, leave another blog, or email me (franjipani_gurl@hotmail.com) that would be fantastic.

    I may have converted you another history student, i would have been a good missionary!!!

    Thanks,
    Fran

    ReplyDelete